All items are packed securely in Backpack. Individual components are placed in waterproof bags and neatly organized in the backpack for easy access. Hand-assembled in the USA.
This kit includes the following:
Food and Water: The food and water in this kit have a 5-year shelf life, and are meant to provide nutrition for 72 hours.
- (24) 4 oz. Water Pouches
- (36) 400-Calorie Food Bars
- (40) Water Purification Tablets – each tablet purifies 1 liter of water
- (4) 1-Liter Hydration Bags with Straw
Tools and First Aid: These tools can be useful when you need help with navigation, transport, personal protection, or shelter. A first aid kit can be used to treat minor injuries and protect against more serious health threats in a disaster.
- (1) 5 in 1 Emergency Whistle
- (1) Small Bandage Kit
- (3) Alcohol cleansing pads
- (1) Butterfly closure
- (10) Cotton tip applicators
- (2) Gauze pads
- (10) Plastic bandages (3/4” x 3”)
- (10) Plastic bandages (3/8” x 1 1/2”)
- (1) Reusable case
Light and Communication: These items can come in handy if you experience a home power outage, car trouble, or other emergencies.
- (1) AM/FM Radio (batteries included)
- (1) Deck of Survival Playing Cards – 52 cards illustrating valuable survival skills that will educate and entertain you in an emergency
- (1) Hand Rechargeable Flashlight (never needs batteries)
- (1) Flint Starter
Shelter and Warmth: These supplies will protect you from wind, sun, rain, and other harsh conditions.
- (4) Emergency Blankets
- (4) Emergency Ponchos
- (4) Hand/Body Warmers
Hygiene and Sanitation: Hygiene is important in a disaster; staying clean can protect against infection, disease, and depression.
- (4) Packs of Pocket Tissues
- (12) Wet Wipes
- (12) Disposable Face Masks
Emergency Survival Kit Information:
This kit was designed using advice from experts in the field of emergency preparedness. It follows guidelines offered by government agencies and nonprofit preparedness organizations.
This kit provides 1 gallon of water per person per day for drinking and sanitation, as recommended by FEMA.
UPS shipping only. Please, use a street address when ordering.
Serving Size 1 cookie
Servings per container: 6
- Total Fat 18g
- Saturated Fat 7g
- Trans Fat 3.5g
- Calories from Fat 160 g
- Cholesterol 0 mg
- Sodium 15 mg
- 28 Total Carbohydrate 53 g
- Dietary Fiber 18 g
INGREDIENTS: Sugar, Wheat Flour, Partially Hydrogenated Vegetable Shortening (Soybean & Cottonseed Oils), Corn Starch, Wheat Gluten. Dextrose, Desiccated Coconut preserved with Sodium Metabisulfite, Corn Syrup, Contains less than 2% of each of the following: Soy Lecithin, Guar Gum, Calcium Propionate Preservative, Citric Acid, Salt, Ascorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Niacin, Vitamin A Palmitate, Riboflavin, Thiamine Mononitrate.
There are no reviews yet.